Curtis Electrical Contracting (CEC) is an established Commercial electrical installer and repairer,
with extensive experience in the building and resources sector.
CEC is capable of high quality design, construct and installation of all your electrical, data, communication and supply authority needs whilst maintaining our unblemished safety and compliance record.
Current projects have seen CEC develop complete turnkey electrical requirement in Onslow, Karratha, Newman and Port Hedland areas, including installation of supply authority infrastructure to installing and testing the client's specific electrical solution.
CEC has renowned customer relation qualities and is highly recommended by past and present clients.
We also complete all levels of government projects, maintenance and asset management, and are the preferred local vendor for many South West areas.
Our quality skills and attributes to your needs but not limited to are..
- Electrical testing, compliance & comprehensive reports in asset management.
- Supply authority upgrades and additions.
- Turnkey electrical design and installation.
- Commercial testing and inspections of electrical equipment.
- Tailored on site electrical solutions to problems deemed "to hard" by our competitors.
- Data/Communication design and installation.
- Sub division services reticulation.
- Strata title design, installations and commissioning.
- Long distance LV underground power transmissions and cable jointing.
- Minor fabrication and ground works for specific tasks.
- One on one interactions with our major project builders with personalised approaches to every scope of works.
CEC is the valued, competent and authorised contractor for any commercial requirement we take on, an obvious choice for your next upgrade or project.